We are 13 days into a new year and a new decade. I’m sure you made new years resolutions, as we all do, about losing weight, getting your finances together, taking better care of self etc. Even though it is easy to fall off of the wagon and halt progress on all of these noble goals for better lives, the good news is YOU can do it! And the best way to ensure your ‘Glo Up’ 202o is to plan. Planning is a key to success and happiness.
Check out this list of inspirational quotes on planning and get the ‘Glo Up’, success and happiness that you hope for this year.
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish”
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
- “By failing to plan, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
- “Dream , plan, do”
- “Plan your work and work your plan.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Be humble, be hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room.”
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – African Proverb