DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR SUPERBOWL PARTY A HIT?
February 1, 2023 10:39AM EST
Super Bowl Sunday is approaching, and I’m sure you’re making plans right now. If you’re in charge of the Super Bowl party, you know the party is just as important as the game in most cases. Here’s a checklist to make sure you have everything you need, in order to make sure your party is a hit! Let’s start with the essentials:
- Super Bowl decorations – it’s important to represent to the team you’re rooting for. It sets the tone for the party. Buy football shaped balloons and streamers with the teams colors.
- Ice – Make sure you have plenty of ice around for drinks and to keep certain food items cold. Have the ice in buckets or containers placed throughout the party, so people don’t have to keep going back and forth into the kitchen for ice. Plan for 1 to 2 lbs per person.
- Bottle/Can/Wine openers – you can never have enough, because they always seem to disappear.
- Napkins, disposable plates, cups, and utensils – helps with the clean up.
- Seating – one of the worst things that can happen to your guest is not having a place to sit and be comfortable. Access to tables and coasters are important too.
- Menu – I recommend finger foods such as sandwiches, chicken and pizza. Side dishes and snacks are important as well. Remember, some people have allergies so a variety of options is important.
- Beverages – keep a variety of soda, juice, beer, wine and liquor stocked for the event. It’s a sign of a good host to anticipate the needs and wants of their guests and be prepared.
- Ride Sharing Services phone numbers on stand by – in the mist of having fun, sometimes your guests may overdue it a bit. If you aren’t in a position to host overnight guests, have ride share info readily available to make sure your guests get back home safely.
No matter who you are rooting for, you’ll always be a winner with a hit Super Bowl party!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter : @BigToneTheCEO